Rack up the Runs with the Yorkshire Cricket Foundation
Minimum Raise: £200
The Yorkshire Cricket Foundation is assembling a team for the Vale of York Half Marathon which will take place on Sunday 7th September 2014. If you want to be in with a chance of running and help the Yorkshire Cricket Foundation raise some vital funds in the process then read on for further details about this fantastic event.
With the Yorkshire Cricket Foundation running a number of highly popular and inspirational projects county wide, now is a great time to get involved! There are some amazing benefits for joining the Yorkshire Cricket Foundation team, not only will you be able to say you were a part of the team that ran on behalf of Yorkshire Cricket but runners raising the minimum amount of £200 will receive the following:
- Yorkshire Cricket Foundation running shirt
- A training program (Approved by YCCC Strength & Conditioning Coach)
- Take part in a pitch parade at the Headingley Carnegie Stadium during half time of the Yorkshire CCC (match ticket must be purchased).
- 4 ticket vouchers for YCCC games at Headingley Stadium 2014 (excluding Lancs T20).
Runners that manage to raise the £400 target will receive all of the £200 benefits, plus:
- Item of signed Yorkshire merchandise
- 2 tickets for the England vs New Zealand Test match in 2015 at Headingley Stadium.
All proceeds will go towards Yorkshire Cricket Foundations ‘Cricket in the Classroom’ project which engages around 4000 school children per year from around the county, mixing cricket with education. This initiative is free to all primary schools and particularly works with young people who wouldn’t normally be able to take part in such schemes.If you would like to help Yorkshire Cricket Foundation change lives and be involved in something special, then register for the Vale of York half marathon today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Friday 18th July