Heritage Management Basics Online Event
Looking to learn more about preserving and protecting cricket memorabilia?
We are pleased to be working with West Yorkshire Archives Service to deliver an online session covering:
- Introduction to West Yorkshire Archives Service (WYAS)
- How they can support you and your clubs
- Showcase some of the cricket related collections WYAS look after
- How to categorise and label your heritage items/memorabilia
- Leave you with some hints and tips of how to look after your cricket heritage and memorabilia
Who the session is aimed at?
Anyone who is interested in preserving and protecting their cricket memorabilia this might be on behalf of a club or a personnel interest.
This event will take place via Zoom, numbers will be limited to ensure the session is interactive. To book Click here