Could YOU be our next Match Day Mascot?
We’re offering one lucky child a once-in-a-lifetime experience to become a T20 match day mascot as Yorkshire Vikings take on Northants Steelbacks. Mascots get to watch the Yorkshire first team players warm up pitch side and then go out into the middle for the coin toss and have their picture taken with both captains!
Fixture: Friday 3rd August – YORKSHIRE VIKINGS VS NORTHANTS STEELBACKS
To enter our competition, all you need to do is:
- Follow @YCCC_YCF
- Create your best video explaining why you want to be a mascot (in under 20 seconds!)
-Tweet us your video with #YCFMascot
The winner will be the best, most creative video, so get your thinking (and cricket) caps on! Whether it be in the form of song, dance, rap, a great snapchat filter or even in your cricket kit, we want to hear from you!
The deadline for submission is Monday 16th July, with the winners being informed no later than Monday 23rd July. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
• Children must be between the ages of 5-13 and the videos must be tweeted from an account held by a parent or guardian.
• Deadline for submission is Monday 16th July and winners will be announced by Monday 23rd July.
• Tweet your video to @YCCC_YCF with the hashtag #YCFMascot and make sure you don’t forget to follow us too!
• Your video must be under 20 seconds.
• The competition winner is a mascot experience for Friday 3rd August only and cannot be exchanged for another fixture.