YCF Charity Requests Criteria
and how to submit a request
Please note that we operate an 12-week turnaround on all charity requests
The Yorkshire Cricket Foundation (YCF) is the official charity and community arm of Yorkshire County Cricket Club and is responsible for managing charity requests. We support hundreds of charities and events each year by allocating tickets which can be used for their fundraising efforts.
We receive a high volume of requests each month, so in order for your request to be considered, you must be eligible by fitting our criteria and must submit the correct information (both are outlined below)
You can apply for a charity request if;
• You are fundraising for a Yorkshire-based charity
• You are fundraising for club developments at a Yorkshire-based cricket club
• Your event is held in Yorkshire and is fundraising for a charity or good cause
What we do support
-Yorkshire-based charity events, including raffles, auctions and fundraisers
-Yorkshire-based club development days, including raffles, auctions and fundraisers
What we do not support
-Fundraising trips abroad (for individuals or groups)
-Events that are not charitable or aiding a good cause
-Tickets to give to individuals as prizes
-Tickets to give to family members or friends
-Club developments (for sports other than cricket)
How to submit a request
All eligible charity requests received each month will go into a monthly draw, winners will contacted directly. If you are unsuccessful, you will be automatically entered into the next draw, providing the date of your fundraiser has not passed.
To qualify to enter the draw, you must A) be eligible (please see our charity request criteria above) and B) submit the following information*;
• Date of your event
• Description of your event (i.e. charity dinner, raffle, auction)
• Full address of your event
• What you are fundraising for (if you are funding for a charity, please provide a link and their location)
• Your organisation (if you are applying through work)
• Your contact email
• If you have applied for a charity request with us before, please give details of the event and fundraising efforts
*Please note that if the above information is not provided, you will not be entered into the draw.
If you think you are eligible and want to apply for a charity request, please email the above details to: Charityrequests@yorkshirecricketfoundation.com
Terms & Conditions
• Winners of each months draw will be randomly selected and the number of winners will be dependant on ticket availability.
• If your request is successful, we ask that you kindly let us know your fundraising totals for our records. Failure to provide your fundraising total may result in you not being entered into future draws.
• Please note that YCF reserve the right to refuse a charity request at any given time without notice or explanation.